Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WOW

WOW look how long it has been since I have updated this crazy page.... There has been so much going on in our lives the last couple of months! Just a little update... Jeremy is still working @ the same job and he is crazy busy... He also decided to do alittle racing in his spare time on the weekend at Rocky Mountain Raceway! He is racing with a buddy doing the train cars... Its so funny you definietly need to come and see him race. I also am still doing hair in Stansbury! It has been so busy... Thanks to all of you that support me I love ya all!!! As for the boys.... They are growing like weeds and getting so big. I hate it...
We are getting to build our new house. We are hoping that we can break ground after the 4th of july! We are getting so excited. I will try to keep updated photos...

No comments: