Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally a Post

Ok so it has been so dang long since i have posted something. My little sister has been on my ass to get this done so I am going to put a slide show up of some of the most random things... There are some pictures of our hike that we went on up in Spanish Fork Canyon. Its was pretty cool. It was a sbout a 4 mile hike to the top. Once you get there you can relax in the hot pots. That is if you want to hang out with a bunch of old naked guys... It was pretty gross... There are some pictures of a BBQ that we went to last friday night and some friends house. Justin and Tristines... It was fun! Amber and I took the boys and Brooklyn to the zoo on wednesday so there are a few of those pictures on there. It was fun the animals where boring as ever. They just layed there.... They kids enjoyed it. I think buy the time that we left after being there for over 2 hours they all 3 where completely exhausted. I know that I was...lol

2 comments:

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

That looks cute I so need to figure out how to make a slideshow on mine, well figure out how to make it work!! Now you need to keep it updated K

Holly and Robert said...

Good Job on updating!!