Wednesday, January 28, 2009


January 27, 2009
JAZZ V.S. SPURS
Jeremy and I took the boys to the Jazz game on tuesday night. It was alot of fun. of course I was the only one in our section cheering for the spurs but o well... We still had fun. Gage was just glad to be there and Oakley was mad that the Jazz lost. They got there pictures taken and tattoos and a foam finger and a Jazz ball.... SPOILED!!! You can tell from the pictures that we had fun...(sorry none of Jeremy he wouldn't take any)




Before the game started....



Oakley and Gage being so silly waiting for the game to start


Gage and his foam finger

Gage and I

Oakley and his cute smile... waiting for the game to start


Oakley and I







Toni Parker......






2 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

Looks like fun!! We will all have to go next year!!

Krystal said...

So fun to see your Blog! Gotta love going to a jazz game...and your boys are so cute! Love my hair by the way!